Profile picture for marcus carver

I need a home loan with a 600 hundred credit score. I am eligible for VA loan I have certificate.

Can anyone lead me in a direction I live in Texas.
  • October 31 2013 - US
  • 0

If your finances are in place, including your income, credit score, assets, etc, then getting a VA for you can be easy. There are many lenders, including myself, that are able to offer VA loans. Lenders like myself, can even offer the loan with scores as low as 560. So it really isn't that difficult to obtain a VA loan. So I recommend you shop around and find a lender like myself that would be glad to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps, if you have any other questions or need a loan please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck!

Hi Marcus,

I'd be happy to help you as we lend in all 50 states and can do VA loans down to a 530 credit score.  I'd be happy to work with you and get you a pre-approval right away.  Please contact me through my profile.