I need a house

I need a house that is well made, over 2 acres, with 6+ bed.
  • December 17 2012 - Omaha
  • 0

If you haven't found what you are looking for and would not mind crossing the river, I have a couple of homes.  1 is currently listed and is 54619 202nd St.  It's a wonderful custom built home on 4.6 acres with 5 large bedrooms, huge family room in the finished w/o basmt and 3 car garage.  Very econommical as it uses geothermal for heating and a/c.  $430,000 If you want to take a look, give me a call or send a message.

The other one will be listed next week and is on County Road L34.  It is a large 2 story home with just over 5400 sq ft, a very big building with living quarters on the main floor, so there's plenty of room for everyone, even visitors.  Lots of nice upgrades including an in ground pool.  It will be on the market early next week.  It will be priced in the low $500,000s. 

I have a listing coming on the market in a month that meets this. What area are you looking for? Zillow won't let me put my number in the post, so I will try to be creative... 4/0/2/4/0/3/9/1/8/1.

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
That is wonderful, find the right Realtor to work with and be sure to go get your loan approval letter from your lender before looking.  

Two homes are currently available in the Omaha metro area that meet your specifications. Please contact me to learn more about these homes.

If you are interested in Jan's property you can click her avatar pic and it will send you to her profile where i am sure you can find her direct contact info since Zillow staff removed her number.

Hope this helps!

Profile picture for jannicola
This home has 4 bedrooms plus a non-conforming bedroom in the walkout basement. It sits on 2.1 acres just 10 minutes from Omaha.  Let me know if you would like to see this home.
Jan Nicola
[Phone removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

Profile picture for SummerSells
If you would like to share your exact criteria with me I can email you listings that are available. I am a realtor with NP Dodge Real Estate and would be happy to help you. You can reach me at [Phone and email removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

A like the one you are looking for could be easily found by a local Realtor in your area. To be honest, finding the home is the easy part but your Realtor will really earn their commission in negotiations when you get your dream house for a dream price. Do research and conduct at least 3 interviews with different Realtors to make sure you find the one that best fits your needs. 

Happy holidays!

It would be very helpful if you had a buyer agent working for you. 

I am sure a local agent here can help you with that. They will probably want to know if you are a cash deal or finance deal. If cash you will need proof of funds and if finance you will need a preapproval letter. Hope this helps.

[Self promotion and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]