Profile picture for bm soat

I need assistance

Hi I am from Guyana South America and really interested in purchasing a home. I need a single family three bedrooms home within 250,000 to 350,000. Maybe you can email some listing so that I can view and we can take it from there. Regards, Bashair Mohamed
  • November 08 2013 - Doral
  • 0

There are lenders like myself that offer loans for this particular scenario. One loan to consider is the Foreign National Loan. These loans are meant for non-residences/citizens seeking a home loan in the United States. Also, this type of loan usually requires about 20% down or more depending on the documents you have available so be prepared for that. It can also be more if you are seeking a high loan amount. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me!

Only the smallest homes in Doral sell for less than $350,000.  There are currently only two in the market.

[hotlinks deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

If $350,000 is your maximum budget, it may be necessary to look at either a wider area, or at townhouses or condos.

Free free to contact me for more information.

Welcome to Zillow. 

You can search for homes for sale in your area of interest by going to the word "homes" in the top blue line and then entering your desired criteria.