I need help finding a lender

I currently have a credit score of 637 (middle score). Plan on using my VA loan if I can find a lender. Please point me in the right direction of someone willing to work with my score.
  • August 18 2013 - Jackson
  • 0

There are plenty of lenders who will do your loan at that score. I know of a few that I work with. If you look around, you will find one. Where did you get the 637 score? Don't be surprised when you get a different number when some one else pulls it. It is a highly variable thing. 

You should be fine depending on the loan amount/purchase price. I'm more than happy to answer any questions.

Profile picture for Michael Mei
Please contact [spam removed by Zillow moderator]. He is a great resource.  I use him to get buyers pre-approved to make sure they have the right documentation before my sellers will consider an offer. i.e. He prescreens them to make sure they are qualified and serious individual.  So he knows all the options for you to secure a loan.

[Spam removed by Zillow moderator due to violation of Good Neighbor Policy.]