Profile picture for jennifer1234x1

I need help to find a pet friendly rental apartment in my area.

I have recently found out that my land lord of three years is selling the house and property I live on.  I have searched every paper and drove around for endless hours trying to find an apartment that would except me and my dog.  I live in the Camden ny 13316 area and need help fast to find a place.
  • September 01 2011 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

Are you using a lease?   With a sale, chances are good that you have until the end of the lease until you have to move.  

It can be challenging to find a good place with dogs, but it can be done.   Mine have their canine good citizen (CGC) certificates available for when we wanted to rent.

so glad to hear that.

Profile picture for jennifer1234x1

Thank you for the replies I did end up finding a place on google map search that is pet friendly.

You should be able to find one here very easily. Type in your address and contact one of the friendly faces at the top right. You can also do a Google Maps search for "Property Management" in your area. You may also want to try Craig's List.