I need help with adding the correct owner information on a property.

I work for a real estate agency and we created a property website that links to this website.  This was a FSBO and should not have had any contact information on our company - I did not realize that it was so difficult to delete the information once we made it live.  I work for the agent (Leon Levy) who wants me to get this fixed for him.  How do I correct the owner information on a property that is listed on this site?  5917 Veeder Road, Slingerlands, NY  12159 belongs to: John Olm and his contact information is 518-265-5846 and he is the currenty owner.  Please help! My email is MHems@Prudentialmanor.com
  • November 25 2009 - Bethlehem
  • 0