Profile picture for DianasFamily

I need hlp finding who owns my house?

I rent from the people who lived in this house before me they have lots of different names and they got a government grant and are suspose to live here themselves i need hlp finding who the owner is because i dnt want to be a part of this scam and besides they are charging us too mch money.....
  • November 11 2010 - New Albany
  • 0

Profile picture for craigpattberg
If you have a friend in the title business you could ask them to look it up.

And any Realtor friend of yours can help with this too.

Sometimes when researching tax records, they are not always up to date, so you may want to actually call in or visit the county tax records/real estate office to determine when the last activity was.

I'm sure that there's more to your question and feel free to email me at dawright@ziprealty.com for additional information.

Dave

Profile picture for JarydRuffner
Go online and search county tax records. You should be able to find a county assessor site for the area you live in and it should have a feature for doing an address search. Along with a name, you should also be able to find a tax billing address for the owner.