Profile picture for ElmhurstHomeowner1

I need home values for 2010.

I need to find out home values for 2010 in Elmhurst, Illinois. I am researching to lower the taxes on my home. I have until Monday December 19, 2011 to complete this and need the link to the right database to be able to accomplish this. Please help. Thank you.
  • December 17 2011 - Elmhurst
  • 1

Just contact a local Realtor and tell the Realtor what you need. You should be provided with a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) that reflects recent sales--none further back than 6 months---in your neighborhood, which you can submit when you request your taxes to be lowered. Keep smiling.

Profile picture for JohnWilt
First thing, each market and each neighborhood can be different.  You should be more neighborhood specific when looking at the numbers.  Having said that, according to the MLS Elmhurst prices are down about 5.4% from last year. If you need a link for further research let me know. Good luck -John

ElmhurstHomeowner1,
You should contact with a local realtor for free or an appraiser (too late) with a fee to obtain a Comparative Market Analysis.