I need legal assistance to move Tenant out of my house in Florida

I need legal assistant to move the Tenant in my house. They are not paying the rent and the lease (one Year Leas) is ending soon.
Please let me know if I need a lower services to do so or any Real Estate Agent can assist me.
  • January 28 2013 - US
  • 0

While you're checking, you may want to determine the potential cost of an eviction. You may discover it will be cheaper and less stressful to bribe them out.

Thanks for your advise

Real Estate Agents cannot provide legal assistance.   The first thing to do is to pull up  your state's landlord tenant laws (usually easily available on the internet) and check the eviction process.   You may have to hire a lavvyer.  Make sure you follow all steps and do it legally.