Profile picture for gamaar

I need my secondary mortgage to be refinanced, it is for approximately$78,000

it is with country wide on a fixed for 11% which expires on January 31st, I want a lower rate for my secondary loan, my primary with WAMU is a 30 year fixed for 5.25% .pleas recommend loans in my area San rafael,CA, the property is worth estimate $650,000
  • January 23 2009 - San Rafael
  • 0

If your combined loan to value exceeds 85% you are likely up the creek without a paddle.

2nd mortgage financng is limited and the Cltv requirements are very restrictve.  You may end up havng to consolidate your 1st with the 2nd.