I need someone who can quote my husband and myself a rate for homeowners insurance

My husband and I are looking for homeowners insurance quote for the Fort Smith Region.  We are military and use USAA but they are only able to enter info into calculations built into a system.  I need someone who knows that if we have a 2,871 sqft house it isn't going to cost $375,000 to replace!!!! 
  • November 13 2013 - Fort Smith
  • 0

How much do you think it would cost to replace? It also looks like you might be interested in a functional/modified replacement cost policy. It give you repair/replacement coverage on a partial loss then an "agreed value" should the property be a complete loss. If you would like a quote from us you can go to our website at http://www.myinsurancenerd.com.

We started out our search with local insurance companies around our area, we drove by a
Farmers Insurance place stopped in and received a quote way lower than most...signed up that day.
It was also a USDA.
-Joseph-

I would talk to your local Realtor/Lender in that area. Make sure you are comfortable with their advice & their referrals.  If USAA is whom you have for all of your insurance such as car etc... I would ask friends/family who they have and call their insurance agent for a quote.
If you need an Realtor, I have quite a few connections in that area.  You need to makes sure that the Insurance agent covers the area of where the property is located.  Most of the Insurance agents will use a calculation, however the numbers should be able to be tweaked.  Is this a detached home?  There is a possibility they are including the land in the quote & not only the structure and personal items.  I ran into the same problem w/ a Townhome I just closed, due to the HOA's policy was covering the exterior of the home, therefore my client just needed a policy covering the "studs in"

[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Thank You,
Kevin Stocks  - Realtor