Profile picture for Janice4404

I need the market analysis of the value of my home at 4404 W. Shamrock Lane McHenry, IL 60050

2 bed room, 2 bath condo, patio, wood burning fireplace detached garage, city water, ssewer.  Can you help?
  • October 12 2010 - McHenry

I would recommend calling a local agent.  There are currently 15 units (4 under contract) on the market and they range in price from $62,000 to $115,000.  The last property that closed was back in March 2010.

I lived/worked in that market for years so if you need a referral to a local agent let me know.

I hope this helps!

Contact an agent. That is what we do. The work will take a day or two and you should be informed as to what price to start the process at. Remember it is a process not an event. A good agent can guide you.