Profile picture for valley66

I need to add tradeline

I have been leasing my home to a person for 19 mths perfect payment history but they have some credit issues how can I add their rental history to their credit reports to increase their score so they can go ahead and purchase
  • July 05 2012 - Valley

Profile picture for Tommy Yankovoy
You have to sign up with the credit bureaus to report their history on their credit report, which takes a lot of time and effort (and money).  Your best bet is to have them get a secured credit card for a small amount ($500) from a credit union or their local bank and have them pay it down over a couple of months.  This helps build positive credit on their report.