I need to change the description on my home rental and can't find the proper edit button. Help!

• April 05 2012 - Pembroke Pines
  • 0

2827 Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park, TX 78613

I believe my real estate agent tried to do some updating, but was told that the owner needed to do it...hence my attempt to fix it.

Thank you so much for your help!

• Ice L.Zillow
user667748 -

Thank you for posting.

You may provide me the address in question so I can further check this for you.

Ice

I am having the same issue.  The only options I have under edit is - claim this listing, post to craigslist or report a problem.  What gives?  (and I am signed in)

To clarify - trying to edit home facts on my house to increase my zestimate.

• Ice L.Zillow
user087045 -

Thank you for posting.

I would also like to add that you need to use the account you have used to create your rental listing so you can be able to access the Edit button.

Let us know should you need more help.

Ice

Once you have signed in to your account you will be able to edit what ever you want.
If you still can't find it, There should be an edit button under your information.