Profile picture for jpupo1

I need to change the listing from "For Sale" to For Rent" How do I do that on my site.

• April 12 2010 - Las Vegas
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi jpupo1 -

My advise would be to contact your previous agent to remove the listing from Windermere system if the home is really no longer for sale. After doing so, the listing will automatically come off from Zillow site then just post the property as for rent.

Let me know if you have questions.

Profile picture for jpupo1
If you go to 4781 Summerhill Rd Las Vegas NV 89121
I had the home for sale in 2007

I took it off the market and have had it rented since.

The renters are moving out and I would like to post it for rent again but the site will not allow it.

I want to edit the information to make it a rental.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi jpupo1 -

I don't see you have a home posted as for sale. To post home for rent, please check this link.