Profile picture for kdbender

I need to contact Zillow about a problem with a potential buyer being able to contact us by e-mail

A potential buyer tried to e-mail us but we are having trouble responding to the e-mail.  How do I contact customer service at Zillow
  • June 08 2010 - Broken Arrow
  • 0

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
I'm having a similar problem but it's not a zillow problem, the buyer has AOL email and their inbox is full so all of my replies bounce back.  they buyer has repeated requested a showing on a house and never put in a phone number and I have no other way to contact them- it's not my listing so I can't leave a note on the property for them.  It would be nice if zillow had some sort of "inbox" for registered users for us to send a message back...however, there's no guarantee the user is "registered"  I am just hoping the will evenutally figure out something's wrong and try using the phone to call me.  Good luck!

Click on the My Zillow tab then account settings, you should be able to correct your problem here if not at the bottom of every page there is a Help link and you can post your question here. Hope this helps.