Profile picture for Norm72

I need to find out the value of my home in Jan. and July 1989. Any agents with records in 91776?

I need to value my home in 1989 for tax purposes and would like the input of an agent who has records or resources from 1989 to determine my homes value.  I live in San Gabriel, CA 91776.  Price/square foot should be enough to get close.

Thanks, Norm

September 06 2010 - San Gabriel

If you want the previous transfer information on a home, you can go to the city and see if they will give you the information. Most real estate professionals should also have a way of finding out such information for you.

You really need an appraiser, and an appraisal, to determine that, and it will probably cost money. An error may cost you dearly, why risk a guess-itmate....You can find an appraier here or via your accountant or attorney that you are dealing with....