Profile picture for Erin go

I need to find the agent in charge of your add for 19516 Muskoka, Cleveland, Oh.

I an interested in the mentioned house but you do not list the agent to contact. Your add for 19516 Muskoka is listed at $900.00.  Is this correct or a error??? I am goint to do a drive by to look at the house. Please let me know how to contact. If you want to call me my number is 216-225-5726. Thank you for your time.

May 09 2011 - Ohio City - West Side

ZIllow depends on the agents getting it right when they send listings to Zillow.   Sometimes there are data compatibility errors that switch data categories.  Hence, the reason to go to the listing source.

Profile picture for Erin go
In looking up the property the zillow add says sale price of $900.00. If that is wrong it is very misleading. The add then needs to be changed to RENT it for $900.00 not sale of $900.00. Zillow had better check that out before they get sued for false advertising.

I am not the agent with the listing.  However I can tell you that is correct, for rent.  It is not sale, but for Rent for $900.  If that is what you thought then you are correct.