I need to get an estimate on my home...

1921 Dogwood Trail
Walled Lake, MI 48390
  • June 18 2013 - Walled Lake
  • 1

Hello
I  would have to see your home and do a Free CMA. Tell you about our $799 Flat Fee Full Service program . Do a Seller net sheet answer all of your question . One thing I must Mention Nu Vision will put your home on the Radio and will do open houses for you .

List your home for a Flat Fee of $799.00 Save $$ on Commission

I would be happy to assists you!  Not only did I grow-up in this area but I am a realtor in this area!  The only way to get a true CMA is to come over and have a look at your home.  Sure it would be eaiser if I just sat in my office and search the computer for comps BUT that wouldn't be a service to you!  I am a honest, hard working and a complete realtor!  I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
     If there is anything I can help you with feel free to give me a call.  It woulde be my pleasure!
Take Care,
Jeanine Gustin
Real Estate One/Novi
[phone number deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

I have never understood how someone can give an estimated value of a property without seeing it.  I've walked into palaces, and barnyards.  That obviously plays a role in value beyond just # of BRs, BAs, etc.  Pricing and getting top dollar for a home goes well beyond *price per SFT*, etc.  Only until I see a property can I estimate it's value.

If you called your Doctor and said, "I have a cough ... what is wrong with me?" they are probably going to want to see you before making a diagnosis, right?

So, I recommend you interview some top agents in your/our area and decide for yourself who the best fit is with the best approach.

Hope that helps.

To wetdawgs: As I said, it was a new program. The first report gave the value of the property using comarables within a 1/2 maile radius, which included another subdivision/condo development. The second, which was a comparable report, just used sales within the same complex of detached condo's. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy of the reports too, they're great tools.

Your  CMA comes in between 250/260k . Three major factors in pricing is Location of your Home, Condition of the property for sale, and Current market for your area, Determine those three and you have a forecast for the market value. We Would love to list your home, here at ReMax service is our number one priority. Call anytime Allan McKeever

Interesting program Jim.  From your posts it appears that running the report twice gives a $35k to $40k (almost 20%) difference!

I just ran the comparable report and the price came back from $254k to $262k. If you want copies of the report, send me your e-mail address. This is all free to you.

Zillow puts your Zestimate at 222,482 (please see this link) with a 70% confidence range of $169K – $260K

Hi Ken,

My mls provider came out with some new programs. It states your value between $196k-$245k, the average of $221,000. If you send me your e-mail address, I can send you a copy of the report for your review along with comparables .... no charge. If you want a full market analysis, I can do that also ... no charge.

Please let me know if the price I just gave seems about right; it is a new program.

Profile picture for Rada Ann Labe
Why not call some local realtors-- just call the office and ask for an agent who knows your area.  Some people like to get 2 - 3 estimates of value, as this estimate will most likely vary.  Good luck.

[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]