Profile picture for sohailashoosh

I need to get the history(1997-2009) of all the houses sold similar 704 seminole way, palo alto, ca

I need to get the history(1997-2009) of all the houses sold similar 704 seminole way, palo alto, ca 94303. I have 3 bedroom, 2 bath Eichler 1140 sqf. Can you help?

October 05 2009 - Charleston Gardens

Our MLS goes back to 1998-1999.  I can do that for you.  I specialize in the Palo Alto and other surrounding neighborhoods.  If you let me know the purpose of the data, I can probably provide more relevant information than just a bunch of numbers.

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
i dont even think Realtors/appraisers have access to that kind of data through a MLS

the best i could suggest is placing a freedom of information act request at your local assessor's office. probably your best bet.

Hmmmm.... that's tricky. You can see recently sold homes over the last 3 years as the yellow houses on the map, and you can select them only and refine the criteria (e.g., just certain price range or # bedrooms etc) and then look in the list view to see them. But it will just show the last 3 years.

We do show all the sales history (going back ~ 15 years) for each home on their home details pages, but you'd have to click into each home details page to see that for each house...