Profile picture for Alfernandi

I need to listing my house on the mls

September 19 2013 - Fairfield

Profile picture for Dunes ..

If you just wish to be listed on your local MLS then you could use use a Flat Fee Realtor ($200-$500) ..
Not that difficult or expensive a matter to deal with plus they usually as a package make sure your property is on Realtor.com (National Site for Realtor/MLS Listings) and many other major RE listing sites

The Flat Fee/Fee for Service/Option is offered by many Realtors belonging to the National Association of Realtors who operate under the same Code of Ethics the Full Service Agents often say is important and one of the main reasons according to them that consumers should use them....a Realtor

Remember Realtors/Agents/Agencies are selling services so a lot of the smack talk/they ain't as good as/you get what you pay for blah blah on RE Sites is just marketing..

My suggestion if you decide to use a Flat Fee/Fee for Service Agent/Agency or any option available (Full Service..Rebate..Discount)

There are usually local Agents/Agencies that provide Flat Fee packages, various options & arrangements so I would suggest you look at local ads, shop around, call around & use a Local Realtor/Agency if you decide to get on your local MLS
Keep the money in the local economy, have a face to talk to, better communication..

Best of Luck

Having a realtor to represent you and your home may be the most effective way to get your home on the mls. I honestly do not know of other ways to get your home on the mls besides through a realtor. If you have not already contracted with a realtor to sell your home I would love to talk to you and explore your options. The market changes daily so finding the right representation is very important in order to get the results you need and want. My contact information is on my agent profile. Fell free to reach out to me and my firm. We hope to hear from you soon!

Hi--Are you trying to sell your home yourself or do you need a realtor? Tell me what you're trying to do and then I can advise you. Regards, Mary Ann Laurita

Alfernandi, If your house is in Connecticut, I am a licensed Realtor and can help you. Please feel free to reach out for advice. My number and email address can be found on my realtor profile. Best, Bria Durant [Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

You have many flat fee listings companies to choose from. Flat fee agents agree to put your home on the local MLS for a set fee (usually 250-500 in my area). Then, you agree to pay a set commission if a buyer's agent brings you a buyer. In my area, that is most often 1-3% of the sales price.

If you don't want to contract with a flat fee agency or offer any commission to buyer's agents, I do not think you as a private person can put your home on the MLS.

Only real estate agents have access to the MLS.  Find a Realtor to assist you.

Contacting a Realtor would be your best avenue to get your home listed on the MLS.