Profile picture for dncpeel

I need to print or get a copy of the pictures I uploaded to Zillow. How do I do that?

I need them for a court evidence and my computer doesn't have them anymore.  How can I get them back off of Zillow.  The photos still show on the edit photo page, and I can print the page, but the images are very small that way.  I would really prefer to have files back.  Thanks.
  • July 12 2010 - Redlands
  • 0

Hi Sunny,

David will do :), thanks for the recommendation. I am happy with a thank you response/thumbs up.

Hi dncpeel,

Your welcome, I am glad it works for you.

Don't forget to consider selecting Mr. Ma for best answer. It's one of the the best ways to say thank you on Zillow especially if someone really stepped up to help out.

Profile picture for dncpeel
Thank you David Ma.  I tried that last night and can print the pictures.  I couldn't isolate just the picture, they include a lot of written data too, but at least I have the pictures now.  I appreciate your swift response. =)

Profile picture for ABBAUSA
David Ma is the Man!

Absolute perfect solution.

James Callas - Realtor®

Not sure if it will work for you, but you can give it a try:

1) go to the page of your house

2) at the left lower corner of the 1st page photo, there may be a button to make photo larger

3) click on the button, and a larger photo will pop out

4) right click over the large photo and save to your computer

5) then open saved file with a photo editor

6) you should be able to print a larger photo then the thumnails.