I need to refer a friend a Houston agent that specializes in the Midtown, Montrose, & Downtown areas

I need to refer a good friend a responsible Houston agent that specializes in the Midtown, Montrose, & Downtown areas. Buyer is pre-approved & ready to look. Currently located in Austin, will be coming to look 2/8-2/9 & is ready to make a decision. Contact me ONLY if you offer referral fees & are available on those days to show her personally & close the deal. I don't want to put her in anyone's hands that is going to pass her off to an assistant or someone who is not qualified. This is an easy buyer lead!

February 01 2013 - Downtown

Call or text me anytime at 713-882-4609. I list and sell many homes in the area and give wonderful referral fees. I am looking forward to working with you soon Katie!

Sincerely

Travis Wallach

February 27
I would love to help your friend find a great home in those areas or in any other areas of interest such as the Rice Military, Upper Kirby, West U.... Etc etc... I will also pay a 30% on a purchase! I'm a native Houstonian and have grown up and lived and worked in various areas! I have great knowledge of traffic commutes, shopping areas, great restaurants & entertainment spots!

February 02 2013
I've lived in Montrose for 11 years, and I lived in Midtown before that for 10 years, and I've been an agent specializing in these areas for over 20 years. My business is almost exclusively repeat and referral.  What amount of referral fee are you looking for, and what is your friends price range?

February 02 2013