Profile picture for Tyler1sp

I need you to update my listing on your site. You have the price and description wron.

I have 2566 sq ft.  A sun room, all updated kitchens (Ganite, Etc) New oak floors in kicthen, dinning room, foyer.  I have three full baths updated, garnite, not 2.5.  Price you have is $718,700.00, should be $1,129,656.00.  That's the tax value and it's been apprised at $1,347,500.00.  Would you please update my real estate to what it's been apprised or at least the Tax value.  Thanks, Mitchell Petway, 7032 Indian Wells Road, Cary, NC 27519.  You can contact me mpetway@gmail.com.
  • October 19 2011 - Cary
  • 0

You can claim your home on Zillow and edit the home data.  In order to claim your home, hover your cursor over "edit" and chose "claim your home".   Once you've claimed it, then you can add the number of bedrooms and change the number of bathrooms as well as the square footage.    Should the Zestimate respond to these changes, it will take time - several weeks to several months to fully show.

Zestimates are calculated off the core facts of the home, so don't reflect the upgrades you describe.   If you are thinking of selling, describe them in the description.