Profile picture for FSBO_1

I no longer use my realtor. how can I change the posting to "Sale by Owner"

I was using the services of one realtor to sell my house. He had posted it on the zillow.com. Now he is no longer my realtor, so how can I change the posting to "For Sale By Owner" ?
  • June 23 2009 - Knightdale
  • 0

FSBO_1-

You can take over the listing just follow these steps:

1. Go to Zillow.com and log-in to your account.

2. On the home details page, click on Edit Status.
3. Remove the related website link (if there is any) and choose the correct home status.
4. Tick the disclaimer then click on Create Your Listing.

I would suggest contacting Zillow directly.  The previous agent can also remove you if you request it.

I'm sorry you didn't have any luck selling your home.  I'd be more than happy to interview with you if you decide to re-list in the future.  Homes are selling but it is a tough market!  I'd suggest posting on craigslist too.  It's a great spot for the Triangle area.