Profile picture for aburaas

I no longer want to sell. How do I take my house off the market on Zillow?

I used to be able to change status to blank.  However, my status kept changing automatically to For Sale.  Now, there are only two options: For Sale and Pending.  How do I remove my house from the market.  Currently, I have my house listed for far higher than it's worth so no one will think I'm serious.
  • January 13 2010 - Belair
  • 0

When I clicked through to your profile, I didn't see that you had any listings associated with it, so many you figured this out?

Is this listings coming to us via a feed?  Then removing it from the feed will take it off the site.

If you manually entered, on the listing, please look in the left hand column in the Tools area.  Do you see a 'cancel' button there?