Profile picture for jgraves8258

I noticed a listing on craigslist saying this property was for lease as well. Is that true?

A listing at http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/apa/1301478655.html is this listing accurate? It seems like a really good deal what details are available?
  • Question refers to 2437 Singing Trails Ct, El Cajon, CA 92019
  • 0

Profile picture for WasimAshraf
I have no idea about it.If this listing is on Craigslist then may b its accurate.You mau also use this Craigslist search engine for more detai

I held an open house at 2437 Singing Trails for the listing agent  several months ago. I'm guessing the CraigsList ad indicating it was for lease was run by the listing agent also. The listing shows as SOLD on the MLS (as of July 2, 2009) so I'm pretty sure it's no longer for lease.

{content removed by moderator for being self promotional]