Profile picture for michelepyne

I noticed on my house listing that they did not include the main photo of the exterior of my house.

HI >  I noticed on the listing of my house   :    18 Wellington Woods Court, Little Rock, Arkansas  72211 that  zillow did not have the main photo of the exterior of my house (this pphoto is on the MLS listing, Owners.com listing.  Who should I contact to see if they can still add it as the header photo ?
  • October 25 2011 - Little Rock

Profile picture for Zach C
Hi Michelepyne-

I'll investigate and get back to you in an email.

Zach

Zillow does not have photos of every house, but as the owner you can claim your house and then upload your own front photo with the same "edit" menu.

Zillow doesnt go out and photograph every home, if you want a different picture of your home, you can do it. Go up to the top right of this page,open up My Zillow , claim your home and upload a picture of it , if you want.
Here is a link to Editing your home facts
Edit Your Home Facts