Profile picture for thelawnguy

I owe more then it's worth.

I bought this small house 2 years ago with no money down and took out 2 loans, both with high rates.The bank won't lower my rates because I have good credit score and I'm not behind on payments. The one draw back is I owe more then it's worth.
I would like combine the 2 loans and lower my rate without spending much money.
How can I do this or am I asking to much.
  • March 25 2009 - Largo

Profile picture for MagicalHouse
combining the two loans is not going to happen.  Depending on your loan to value on the first you may be able to refinance under the new housing plan next month but it really depends on the value.