Profile picture for blink5

I own 3525 N.Sonoran Hts,Mesa,Az - the information on a selling price and date are wrong.

We briefly had it listed for sale in 7/2009, now it is leased. It has not been sold in 12/2009. We purchased it in 7/2004. For some reason in the past, 2 homes have appeared for this address, one with correct info, the other all wrong? The house will be listed again eventually, and I see the neighboring house is now for sale - I believe having true and accurate info is important. Many people use this site for reference.
  • October 31 2010 - Southwest
  • 0

Dear Blink:

I do not work for Zillow. Zillow pulls their data from public sources. If you wish, you can make owner self entry changes. If you wish to contact Zillow directly, which you probably need to do, you will get a better response, since this is a public forum. You may wish to try Diane Tuman of Zillow at (206) 470-7000. She works on issues such as yours.

May I wish you the best.

Jeff Masich, Realtor
Arizona Homes and Land
HomeSmart
Scottsdale