Profile picture for daveca

I own a house in Wisconsin free and clear. I have average income. I would like to move to Southern C

• April 18 2013 - Lower East Side
  • 0

I would love to help if you still are undecided. First, you need to figure out how much you would cash out with the sale of your current house. Secondly find out how much the homes are where you are wishing to move to. Finally see if you could obtain financing if needed. 

Call me with questions. I am located in Wauwatosa.

Jennifer Luna
Keller Williams Realty

Daveca:

What exactly is your question?

Make sure you list with an agent able to showcase your home with a large number of great pictures and a good description showing the value of living your home has to offer.  Saw a new listing today... 400k range. 4 pics exterior only and a 2 sentence description repeating the same info in the specs... number of bedrooms and baths.  I wonder if potential buyers feel offended when agents repeat such information. Negotiate the commission. An important step, Also, a great agent can search for a reliable agent in SC for you to work with. 

Or you can settle for average.... a few pics, a description anyone could write, and throw your name to a relocation service who sells your contact info to the highest bidder.