I own land with a moble home, the land is paid for but the mobile home is not.

I have a couple interested in buying buy he has little or no credit, who will finance a  used single wide mobile home
  • August 20 2013 - Seguin
  • 0

We can finance single wide mobile homes with FHA and less than perfect credit as long as they are above 620.  Contact me through my profile if I can be of assistance.

Hello User 09446612,

I would check with your local banks and credit unions in Seguin first. Even if they can't help you they will have some knowledge and attempt to point you in the right direction. 

Some information the lender will need to know:
1. What year is the home?
2. Home and land titled together?
3. Did you put the land up for collateral when you acquired the loan for the single wide?

It might also be helpful to contact the current lender on your home to discuss options.