Profile picture for LeavingFlorida

I own my home on acreage, it's up for sale and I found a home I want to buy.

I own my home on acreage in a wonderful location, I just signed up with a realtor and it's up for sale.  Now I found a home I want to buy up north.  I have a little bad credit recently because of an illness.  I want this house I found so much. What can I do, what are my options please and thanks so much.   

OH I will be downsizing, so the house I found up north, I will be paying cash for.
  • August 25 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for LeavingFlorida
After we spoke Manny, I never heard back from you, or missed your call, anybody else????????????

Profile picture for LeavingFlorida
My realtor quit, have the email, so I'm wide open!

Just found your link, going to read now, thank you!!!

Yes to the first question of "Do you have to sell your home that is in a wonderful location first, and the cash from the sale will be used for the purchase on the house you found and want?"

So I need a real estate investor, alright thank you, any advice on where to find a good one? Do I have to sign up with them or just sell outright?

Thanks so much for your help!

If you have cash, then I am perplexed about your question.

Do you have to sell your home that is in a wonderful location first, and the cash from the sale will be used for the purchase on the house you found and want?

If this is true, you have the option to make a offer on the home you want but with a condition that you have to sell your home first.  In a seller market, this may not work.

If you need cash sale or cash buyer for your current home, and you are willing to leave some equity behind so you can purchase that home you want, then a real estate investor could make you a cash offer in a day or so.