Profile picture for productdeveloper98

I owned 8 Devon Court, Fairfield, OH 45014 for 12 years. It is a 2BR/2B & is 1000 sq. ft. exactly.

I, and my late husband, Mario R Diaz, Jr. were the original buyers of this property and, while I no longer own this condominium, am interested in re-investing in the area. I noticed your 3BR listing error and would like to see that it's corrected as the value is inflated.
Thank you,
Jacqueline H Diaz

Just to let you know the information listed on this site is feed by another site that is wrong.  I can't comment on how zillow comes up with it zestimate, but it is subject to error because of the automation and feeds it gets to determine estimated price.  The market is changing so fast, when someone determines a value whether human or machine, it is just an opinion for that moment in time, that they used whatever information they had available to them.  It's not to say that someone else or change in availability of homes the next day will yield the same result. A simple change in economics such as employer closing can have a major effect on value. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

Vicky Carlton

Ohio Real Estate Auctions llc

www.Alldoneauction.com