Profile picture for kaarenkurtzman

I posted a rental listing in zip 90048

This listing is not posted and because I used one of two phone numbers, I believe Zillow thinks I am not the rightful owner, which I am.  Please check listing at 6716 W. Olympic Blvd. in LA CA 90048 and adjust so it can go on line.  I am the owner, Kaaren Kurtzman, requesting that it be posted.  I have two phones and maybe that is the problem, but I want it listed.  Please let me know what you need from me to post this listing.
Kaaren Kurtzman
  • November 07 2013 - Los Angeles

Best Answer

• Ice L.Zillow
Kaaren -

Please provide the following information so we can post your property on the website.

1. Your email account on Zillow.
2. Complete address of the property.
3. For sale or rental price.
4. Phone number you want to appear on your listing.

Ice