Profile picture for leanne stepanian

I posted my house for sale on zillow and cannot find it listed...what seems to be the problem?

I listed my house for sale on zillow , but am unable to find it posted?  What is the problem:  Please let me know, so I can relist or what ever.  Thanks,  Leanne Stepanian.  leannestepanian@hotmail.com
  • May 30 2011 - Butler Township
  • 0

Profile picture for rockinblu
Your listing is up and running, however you need to read through this thread>>>>

http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Is-your-listing-showing-up-in-a-search-without-a-zip-code-being-entered/334285/

Profile picture for leanne stepanian

Okay,  thanks for your input and time!  Have a good day,  Leanne

It can take up to 48 Hours for your listing to post once you add it.
David