I posted the reviews tab to my FB page and it doesn't work. The link goes to an error "Minor Hiccup

• December 24 2012 - US
  • 0

thank you!

Hi Darcy,

I tried to put the listings tab on my FB and had a similar issue - this feature is relatively new and I suspect that there is still bugs in the system that need to be worked out. Also, if you are using a newer browser like Google Chrome, that could cause an issue too. Unfortunately, the only way to really repair the problem is to contact Zillow's support department to report the issue and wait for them to figure it out. 

Happy holidays!