Profile picture for KBSimons

I purchased a showcase ad new zip hoping for 2nd home buyer but used the same ad did I goof? How ad?

I used the identical ad that I used in our local zipcode as I did 3 hours downstate,  How should this ad be worded?  Is there a special way to attact people for vacation home?  Our house is in a great place for summer we have lake rights, winter you could ice fish, snow shoe, . We also live 1 mile from Glimmerglass state park where you can camp or swim or ice skate and tube.  Please show me the way to be more exacting with words.  Sit in the hot tub after a water ski or snow ski??
  • April 20 2010 - Cooperstown
  • 0