I purchased a software for logos " My logo Maker"

if anyone has the same software " My Logo Maker "& tagline; --can someone tell me if these logos can be used for zillow profile?  or these Logos just for paper view
  • November 03 2009 - Orlando
  • 0

Harold, if any program creates something good enough for print it can be used on the internet with a little tweaking to make the file smaller for easy quick download / viewing.

I am not familiar with this program but I imagine many programs out there similar to this will give you the option to save for print or save for web.

After that, it should be up to Zillow suggestions for dimensions best for their site displays.