Profile picture for teamrice

I purchased my home at 2536 Falkirk Dr. 23236 in October. Why is it still listed for sale?

My home at 2536 Falkirk Dr. 23236 is no longer for sale (I bought it in October) and I would like to delist it. How can this be done?
Thank you,
Kenneth Rice

• January 05 2009 - Richmond

Profile picture for teamrice
Thank you for your help.

Hi Kenneth -

I checked the property and found out that you haven't claimed it yet. You need to claim it so you can change the status. To do so, just go to the home details page of the property and click on Claim your home link found under More tools. After that, go back to the home details page then click on Edit Status button. Remove the related website link first before changing the status to Sold.

However, this would only be a temporary solution. Since the listing was received via an automated data feed, I need to point out that it could be re-posted while we work to have the responsible agent remove the listing from their database. When the agent removes the listing from their database, it will also be removed from Zillow though we don't have a specific time frame. I have alreadt notified the concerned agent about this.

If you want the pictures removed, please let us know.

FYI - I work at Zillow.

Thank you!