I qualified and received a HAMP loan through B of A ... this was before I qualified for the new adju

• October 03 2012 - Newtown
  • 0

Yes, if your existing loan is Fannie Mae owned and eligible for Refi Plus or DU Refi Plus you can refinance a loan that was previously modified in HAMP.   This change became effective May 2012, it should be noted that many lenders have not adopted this relaxed policy into their guidelines.   

My question is ... can I apply for a HARP loan after being approved for a HAMP loan?  I would like to refi and was wondering if there was a time frame for me to do so ...

I think you're missing some of your question, user.

--
This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.  The post is only an opinion.  You should speak to an attorney for further information.  The poster is licensed only in CT & NY.    If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.