Profile picture for g.maclaren

I received an email from Zillow saying my listing had expired. It contained a link for me to extend,

Wen I followed the link, Zillow says my listing was created by another user and I don't have permission to extend. I'm confused.
  • July 08 2012 - Byrnes Mill
  • 0

Profile picture for g.maclaren
I've only had one listing for the house I'm trying to sell.
Early on, Zillow had my "new home" address on the listing,
not the address of the home for sale. Zillow staff did a nice
job of fixing the problem. Maybe Zillow, not me, is the "user"
who listed the property, making me unable to extend the
listing, even tho Zillow has invited me to extend. For what
its worth, here is my personal listing of the home:

www.3103.info

Is it possible you put your listing on Zillow using something such as postlets,  owners.com or forsalebyowner.com?    I don't see any listings under this posting name.