Profile picture for mgsilvis

I received an email notification that my house was listed for sale, but it is NOT! How do I get this

corrected?
  • March 19 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
Click on the HOMES link at the top of the page. Put your address in the search bar and click GO. Now click on your home's address. When your home's details page pops up, go all the way to the bottom and find out who is listing your home. I would then call and speak to the agent listed and ask them to get it fixed, in a timely manner.

You can also use the REPORT PROBLEM WITH LISTING link provided at the bottom of the page. But, unless you go to the source of the problem, it will probably come back.