Profile picture for sport2

I recently added a full bath to my house,and updated my zillow,my hope is it will increase my zestim

• July 11 2010 - Dundalk

It will be interesting to see if it makes a difference on zillow

your friend in Charlottesville Virginia
Find a home in Charlottesville

Addition of a full bath is likely to affect the Zestimate, but as the other poster mentions, it takes time.  The last house I monitored with changed facts took about 8 weeks.  You're at six days today.

Profile picture for ABBAUSA

Adding a full bath is a usually a great return on your investment.

You such expect 80% to 85% return on your project.

Keep monitoring Zillow for the increase, some of the time it takes time.

I updated a vacant property with a house I moved on the lot about one year ago. All the information updated fine , but the prior house that was torn down is the value showing at this time. I am watching as I attempt to get the value up to what is currently in place on my land.

James Callas - Realtor®