I saw a house I would like to buy, whom should I contact?

847 Dartmouth ave
Matteson il 60443

interested in buying
  • April 21 2012 - Matteson
  • 0

I do not see that house listed for sale on Zillow or on realtor. It is listed for rent by Coldwell Banker with an MLS number so you might contact them and see if they can give you more information.

Profile picture for Norm Olson

Zillow lists buyers' agents in the area on the right hand side of the listing.  You can choose one of them to arrange a showing and represent you in the transaction, or you can find a Realtor in your area based on referrals from people you know and trust.  If you are not already preapproved for a loan, ask your buyers' agent to get you in touch with a recommended lender or mortgage broker to get preapproved before making an offer.

You can contact anyone as long as they're a realtor. You may want to use personal references or contact someone who has good reviews on Zillow. ;-)

Make sure to get a buyer's agent to represent you. I see some people advising buyers to go with the listing agent but I say cover your self.

Hi.  I would be happy to help you.  I know this area very well and do sell in Matteson.  I like this area.  It has popular schools and a nice area.  There are many homes like this one.  This home is available for rental right now, but it is possible it could also be for sale.  Either way, there are many rehabbed homes available now.

I can help you every step of the way to ensure you get the best home for you at the best deal.  My goal is to ensure my homeowners well cared for and try to make the process as easy as possible. 

Please click my profile feel free to contact me.  I would be happy to show you this and other homes, if you want, ASAP. 

It is definitely better to have your own representation.  It doesn't cost you anything and it ensures that someone is working for your best interests. 

Profile picture for AndyLinss
I agree with what Joseph has suggested however as an alternative, I would be happy to refer someone to you.

Profile picture for Joseph F Moore
Use Zillow to search under buyers agents in the Matteson, IL area.  You'll be able to read profiles and look at reviews so you can compare agents prior to contact them.

You could also call the listing agent directly, but generally it's better to have your own representation.

Best of luck!