I saw on craigslist a listing at 18 Browns Court in Rye NH. The land lord claims to be in Nigeria a

• March 27 2012 - Rye
  • 0

Best Answer

Hi - I guarantee its spam!  The ad has been copied.  I've had the same thing to my listings.

DO NOT contact them!

It's a big scam and should be directly forwarded to the FBI.

I had a listing a year ago that was active. These scam artists claimed ownership on Craigslist and put it up for rent (at far less than the going rate to garner quick interest). Often these miscreants can tell if the home is vacant.  They ask for a deposit, then scram.

Please report your incident.  It makes us all safer.

Best of Luck,

Rebecca

Thank you