I see several homes, cottages for sale near Oak Orchard, River St.

These places are for sale from 30 to 100k but they also state lot rent???  I don't understand. My wife and I own a home in York, Pa. and we would love to move to an area with a view of the bay. We are looking now, no big rush. Thank You Wade 
  • June 29 2013 - Rehoboth Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for Rehobothliving
Wade it is true that a lot rent exist for most of the homes in this neighborhood, whereas, you buy the improvement and rent the land from the landowner for a set period of time.  If this is your price range expect to pay a lot rent, but I don't think you would be disappointed with the view.  Don't hesitate to contact me for further information or one of my agents.  Thank you, Joe Maggio