Profile picture for netime

I sold my home in Mich. 3 years ago, $28000.00 was a 2nd mortgage and personal loan for 3 years.

I sold my home in Mich. 3 years ago, $28000.00 was a 2nd mortgage and personal loan for 3 years.I have never received any payments at all.I now see that the home was foreclosed on.The entire sale was recorded. I somewhat understand but had I been notified I may have bought it back but the mortgage co. holding the 1st. mortgage never told me about it. My question is I have received a judgment for the personal loan but cannot find out where he is working or living now so don't know how or where to contact him to collect the personal loan of $15000.00. Plus how do I report this to any collection agency to show up on his credit score?

September 30 2009 - Allen Park

1. 9838 Park Ave, Allen Park, MI Home For Sale
    9838 Park Ave, Allen Park, MI 48101

For Sale: N/A

2. 1925 Warwick Ave, Lincoln Park, MI Home For Sale
    1925 Warwick Ave, Lincoln Park, MI 48146

3. 1651 Goddard Rd, Lincoln Park, MI Home For Sale
    1651 Goddard Rd, Lincoln Park, MI 48146