I sold my house and would like to imput the sale information on MY ZILLOW!?

FInally sold my house and would like to post the sale price and date of closing?

• February 01 2010 - Cutchogue
  • 0

I have found all of the homes I have represented in a sale are updated on Zillow within a couple of weeks.  The system pulls the updated information from the public records once it is recorded with Suffolk County.  This will update the zestimate of the location also.

I don't think you can post it yourself on My Zillow. Zillow should pick up the sale information directly from your local recorder's office after a few weeks. In my area it can take up to 4 weeks to show up, but I think it varies place to place depending on the local records office.