I sold my old property & now want to list my new address. How do I delete the old one

& list my new address as my favorite.

• January 12 2009 - Anaheim
  • 0

You can release the claim on your property by logging in going to your home detail page and then going down to the ownership information. You should see a line the says "jSisneros you have claimed this home" with a blue question mark by it. Click on the blue question mark and it should say "Release ownership in this home" They will give you instructions on what to do from there. Once you release ownership you can claim your new home here or just add it to your favorites list. Hope the link is helpful.